Monday, April 19, 2010

Neuville: comeback in the starting lineup?

Mönchengladbach - Borussia fearing even a day before the home match against Hamburg to the flu sick magic dwarf Marko Marin and her Captain Rob Friend.
"Marko has slightly been through Thursday. He feels much better, so that the probability that he is against Hamburg, while large, but not at 100 percent, "said coach Hans Meyer.
"Rob has been a long time back problems that worsened after the game in Berlin. But he is on the mend. His use of opportunities available at 75 percent. "
Wobble Two offensive forces - Oliver Neuville thus can make legitimate hope for the first time ever under Meyer in the early formation.
"I certainly hope so, but the coach will decide," says the 35-year-old and bangs drum for himself: "As a striker it is important that you have options. And I had when I was a substitute in the last two games. "
In the second half only managed to win over Hanover while the winning goal for 3:2. Neuville: "Whether the force is sufficient for 90 minutes, I do not know. But I do not trust it to me anyway. "